Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Focused on Enterprise Sales, you'll be responsible for driving our enterprise business through new client acquisitions. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record selling to and/or consulting with C level executives at Fortune 1,000 companies, and can excel in a start-up fast paced environment.
- Prospect, develop and close new enterprise opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed aggressive sales targets.
- Leverage industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and confidently speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Establish and build relationships with local governments, NGOs, top-tech firms, and universities, to develop and roll-out training at a large scale.
- Run and optimize Udacity’s programs with regional partners through building awareness, designing partnership models, and creating accountability mechanisms.
- Resolve and be main escalation point for partners, students, and Udacity’s student support team when they have concerns and suggestions.
- Grow the team as we scale.
- 8+ years of Major/National Account B2B sales experience with technology solutions in LatAm.
- 5+ years of Sales Leadership experience, with Brazil and or global responsibility preferred in LatAm.
- Has built sales operations from ground up at a startup or at a new division in a corporation.
- Willing to be startup scrappy, and carry a bag (sign up for a quota).
- Experience selling complex product / services to CEO / CTO / CHRO / CLO.
- Long tenure at previous employers.
- Strong pedigree in academics and company.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- A consultative and solution selling approach to closing new business.
- Knowledge of procurement processes in LatAm companies.
- Willing to travel.Ideally background and sales track record in selling to Automotive / Financial Industry.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.