Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our team in São Paulo. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As a Marketing Analyst, Events, you will be joining a strong team entrusted with the development of a world class education product. You will work with Product and Marketing teams to create amazing events to promote Udacity brand and products around Brazil. From concept creation to execution, you are the owner of the entire event area at Udacity Brazil. Product launch events, career conferences and students awards are just some kind of events you can produce from scratch!
- Coordinate and implement the Udacity events calendar - product launch events, conferences, etc - working closely with Marketing and Product teams.
- Organize small, medium and/or large sized events in São Paulo and locations around the country.
- Oversee budget and budget processes for special events.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of vendors and support units engaged in special events functions.
- Contributes to the evolution of Udacity culture.
- Productively and proactively contribute to a feedback culture that consistently strives to exceed quality objectives.
- 2-3 years of experience in events production.
- Excellent written, communication, & documentation skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail and works well under pressure.
- Experience in negotiation with vendors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.